[Dixielandjazz] From Robert Young

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Thu Jan 9 12:22:38 PST 2014

"It’s been a long time, but we’ve finally found a place to play our stuff. We’ll be playing at the Twin Oaks tavern on February 23, 2014 from 1-4 PM. The Twin Oaks tavern is just a mile off of 101, and looks like the right kind of place. From 101 north simply take the Old Redwood Hwy, Penngrove exit, turn right on ORH and go about a mile to 5745. You’ll see the Twin Oaks on your left. Please plan to come and have a good time supporting our effort to play quality out of date music. There’s not a dance floor per se, but there is plenty of room to dance should you desire. Especially this first time, it would be very nice for the management to see just how popular this music is, because they probably haven’t thought about it before. We’re not hard rock, we’re not an electric “blues” band, or a country or bluegrass band, we’re something different as you know. Please plan to come."

This band is very special and wonderful.
Come by if you can. You'll love it!
-- Rae Ann

www.sfraeann.com
www.youtube.com/sfraeann