[Dixielandjazz] LP or CD?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 07:07:28 PST 2014

Vinyl anytime, provided the original recording wa analogue!  I am not so
sure with digitally recorded music originally issued on vinyl.
It seems that the young generation has rediscovered QUALITY.  A few years
ago, whenevr I went to a second hand record store, it was mainly gray heads
thet were browsing through the vinyls.  Nowadays, it is mainly young
people, searching all categories of music.
The stores also stock new vinyl issues, at exorbitant prices, and they sell.
Happy New Year