[Dixielandjazz] Next Gig for The Barbara Jordan AllStars

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:08:32 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know at this very busy time of year, that my band The Barbara Jordan AllStars have been invited back for a return engagement at the 744 Restaurant ( former Chicken Deli ) at 744 Mt. Pleasant Road in Toronto.

Please save the date of Saturday January 10 2015 from 4-7pm.

This will be an 8-piece New Orleans/Swing/Trad Jazz band with a few 50's and Country tunes added as well.

We had a great turnout on November 29th and hope that you can all make it out again.

Please save the date and tell all your friends!

We are hoping to make this a regular gig.

Thanks for your support!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Barbara   ( www.BarbaraJordanSings.com)