[Dixielandjazz] FW: Sunday Dec 21st With New Melbourne Jazz Band

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Dec 15 12:41:52 PST 2014

www.judyeames.co.uk

On 15/12/14 20:13, Ross Anderson wrote:
> SORRY !!!!!
> Got the wrong date for this coming Sunday,
> All the info below is correct except the date which is the "21st" !!!!

That's Ok Ross ; Melbourne's a bit far! Tony and I will be going to see
Ben Holder and Rob Terry at the Oxford wine cafe UK.on that day.  Anyone
who has interests beyond Moldy Figgery might like to look them up on the
web. They're fine musicians.

However we are hoping to be in Oz towards the end of 2015... We have a
pressing invite from Melbourne friends and hope to travel round a bit (I
gather it's a bit bigger than the UK so we won't see it all:-))  We'll
have trumpet and voice with us if there are any sitting-in opportunities.

Happy Yule to all,

Jude