[Dixielandjazz] FW: Developing youthful interest in OKOM

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Wed Dec 10 05:39:39 PST 2014

if Jimmy sends me the budget money, I'd be delighted to do everything
he asks, absolutely and without hesitation.  Or if he knows some first
class musicians who would like to fly out here to near-northern Canada
and pay their own expenses and accommodations, rehearse with us, and
provide their own transportation to and from these far flung rural
schools, absolutely, I ALREADY donate my time into this project, and
pay all my own expenses AND the expenses of all the kids I've
attracted (once in a blue moon a parent will offer to drive a kid or
two here or there) If Jim can provide that commitment, I'm already in
and we have a show.

Otherwise, and I mean this with all due respect Jimmy Green, shut the
F up.  Thank you.

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*