[Dixielandjazz] How Long Do CDs Last? - NPR

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 14:34:37 PDT 2014

I had a Diplomats of Jazz CD, which I got from Jim Petrie.  After a short
time. it simply stopped playing.
Stan mentions CDs made in France.  Some friends and I went to the Gold
Washboard festival in Poland in 2003.  We were very excited about the
Olivier Franc group, and some of us bought its CD.  After a while, it began
sounding like a very scratched LP!
Cheers