[Dixielandjazz] IJD

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Apr 30 01:59:25 PDT 2014

International Jazz Day; Wednesday, April 30, 2014.

Has that changed anyone's life on the list?

We played on Monday & Tuesday, nites, but have not been booked for today.
There was a call awhile back from the U.S. Embassy for a "jazz nite" at the
end of April, but we were miles apart on the money part, so that fell
through.

Nope!  The IJD probably has helped a few pop/rock & roll bands who are
normally featured in today's Jazz festivals, but made no difference to our
band.

Jim