[Dixielandjazz] IJD

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Wed Apr 30 05:15:00 PDT 2014

I haven't encountered anyone locally who's even aware that's what
today is, although a few did know that YESTERDAY was Duke Ellington's
birthday, which seemed more apropos for us (although our show was
still a Louis Armstrong tribute ;)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*