[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in New Orleans

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Fri Apr 25 08:05:55 PDT 2014

The best jazz bars in NOLA
http://www.thedailymeal.com/10-best-jazz-bars-new-orleans/41614

Also remember that in PRINCIPLE you, aliens, are not allowed to play for
public in US if you enter with a tourist Visa. It doesn't matter if you are
paid or not. You need to have an artist Visa which is costly and
bureaucratic to receive. On the other hand I have not heard recently of
anyone been charge by the authorities for not complying with that Visa
rules.
Ulf