[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in New Orleans

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Thu Apr 24 15:51:17 PDT 2014

Marek;

A p-bone is a plastic trombone which costs less than $200. The sound is a
bit more than OK and I've seen several trombonists on TV shows playing one
from time to time. It was designed by Jiggs Whigham who's a famous (to
trombonists) British trombonist. It comes in an assortment of colors to
match one's clothing, mood, etc.

Here's a link to it:

http://tinyurl.com/n4o64hk

Stan