[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in New Orleans

David Washburn tootn4u at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:57:48 PDT 2014

Maison Bourbon is a good place. Don't remember the cross street but on
Bourbon about 2 blocks south of Orleans St.   Loose Change Jazz band with
Phil Campo is good. I've played with them a few times. I think they play
Sunday to Wednesday (not sure).  They have other kinds of music on other
nights.     Tim Laughlin is always a good show. He plays a lot at Palm
Court on Royal. And other places as well.
Thanks,
Dave in Dallas