[Dixielandjazz] An Open Letter RE: DJML Facebook

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Apr 15 14:11:03 PDT 2014

Thank you, Mr Sargent, for your Open Letter.  Though my position isn't essentially changed, I want to apologise if I came across more negatively than I needed to.  Your FB group is clearly successful, and for that alone we all should be at least a bit grateful.

If I might make a wee suggestion, though.  Since there was a naming conundrum at the beginning of its existence, maybe add a small but unavoidable disclaimer that your DJML Facebook group is not in any way affiliated with the original and actual DJML, other than you and others in your group also being members of it previously?  That might, might put the whole question to a positive rest.

Mike.

Sent from my cOmputer