[Dixielandjazz] 20's Jazz nd Jazz on YouTube

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 07:14:03 PDT 2013

It has turned out that I did receive both all the time, but did notknow
it!  For reasons incomprehensible to me, they hid partly in Promotions and
partly in Social.  Someone has expalined to me the "Promotions" part, but
even he had no idea why somw arrived in "Social."
Should I quit gmail and switch to another email service?  I  tried one
before, but it ddi not allow plain text, so, although I did receive DJML
postings, mine did not reach the list.
Cheers