[Dixielandjazz] 20's Jazz nd Jazz on YouTube

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Tue Sep 24 08:33:07 PDT 2013

Marek Boym wrote on 24/09/2013 15:14:03:

> It has turned out that I did receive both all the time, but did notknow
> it!  For reasons incomprehensible to me, they hid partly in Promotions
and
> partly in Social.  Someone has expalined to me the "Promotions" part,
but
> even he had no idea why somw arrived in "Social."
> Should I quit gmail and switch to another email service?

You can turn off the categories stuff in gmail. Or you can make
all messages from e.g. 20's Jazz go to the category you want.

This may get complicated, but bear with me...

I assume when you login to gmail there is a row of tabs in your
inbox with the labels Social, Promotions etc. If you click on the
one that has an email from 20s Jazz and find one of those emails.
You can then click and drag it to the tab where you want it
to go (Primary?). This will move the email and popup a little
yellow box with an option that says "Do this for all future
messages from...." If you click on yes, then all the messages from
20s Jazz should go into the box you selected.

If you don't want any tabs or categories, then click on the little
plus sign at the end of the tabs and untick all the boxes except
primary. Then click save. Then everything will appear in the
primary tab.

Hope that helps

Andy Ling