[Dixielandjazz] Hedges and Caceres etcetera

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 21 13:33:26 PDT 2013

When it came out I reviewed the Duane Thamm Chuck Hedges CD that Marek is enthusiastic about

and I also but clearly less memorably reviewed another recording featuring the non-OKOM music-making of I believe another nephew of Ernie Caceres, I think a saxophonist but obviously from a very musical family.

And Caceres by name too, I seem to remember.

And if Chuck Hedges is reading, I am still a fan! It was no mere passing fancy.

Robert R. Calder