[Dixielandjazz] Free Music/ Truly upsetting

Kaye Wade kayewade at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 28 12:34:22 PDT 2013

I'm pretty sick of the free music thing too.

Because I used to work a lot in the movies, peopel don't seem to think you need to keep making a living, but I work about 3 days a year now- $2,600.00 & then minus the 47 Percent tax - does not pay the bills. I still need to work & even tho we get residuals- they are down to 2 cents - 0 and so forth-

And then think - your wealthy(?)

I am wealthly in health, thank goodness, I still have to pay the bills & eat.
But the point is still- Ask your Plumber or Dr to work for fee- ask your Painter ( you can paint yourself- so just sit down & play music if it's that easy.)

-----
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Honorary Member of Stuntmens Assoc, Vocalist,
Reflexologist & Accupressurist, "Thimbles" The Clown,The Reel Cowboys.org,
Sardos in Burbank,  Jazzn' Banjos, InternationalWashboards.com(videos),
http://www.KayeWade.com