[Dixielandjazz] Video of the Chris Barber band with, Flute, Bass Sax and Flugelhorn!

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 04:27:03 PDT 2013

For the first time in 60 years, Chris Barber's band played with bass saxophone!
http://youtu.be/JwPMPgSPcNA
Usually I don't take bass sax to Barber concerts, since my main instrument is clarinet and travelling with tenor and all the other stuff you need on tour is allready enough. However, we did 3 concerts last april not too far away from my home, so I could get the bass with my own car.The video also has a nice flute solo by Amy Roberts.Enjoy,
Bert Brandsma