[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz Britannia on BBC - 4 - May 24th 9pm

john petters tjpost at traditional-jazz.com
Thu May 16 08:54:10 PDT 2013

Hi Barbara,
It is one hour only, so my contribution will be minimal. The did
interview Wally Fawkes, Owen Bryce, Colin & Ron Bowden, Ken Sims, Mike
Pointon and, I think, Chris Barber. They missed Kenny Ball, but got an
interview with Terry Lightfoot before he passed 2 months ago.
One hour is not nearly enough, but I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers,

John

--
John Petters