[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz Britannia on BBC - 4 - May 24th 9pm

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Thu May 16 02:21:53 PDT 2013

Hi John,

I am very interested to see this show and as it goes right now we are in England visiting family.  I was wondering if you knew how long the show is as on the 24th we will be in Spain, but our family members could tape the show for us.

I live in Toronto and sing on occasion  with The Climax Jazz Band - leader Chris Daniels from Cheshire and he is always fun to listen to when he talks about the great trad jazz tradition in England!

Cheerio!

Barbara Jordan