[Dixielandjazz] Belgian Beer

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:01:43 PDT 2013

You are ofcourse right re. the spelling - the way I speeled it it would
have been pronounced "Hooharden" rather than Hoeharden (why the G is
pronounced H rather than CH I have no idea).
As to tea - I believe that six big cups of pitch-black tea a day is enough,
and that's what I usually drink - two with each meal.  But only at home,
since I still brew my tea the old way: put leaves in a teapot, a teaspoon
for each cup, keep it over boiling water for at least 10 minutes, often
longer, let it brew a bit more, and then drink it strong, aromatic and
unsweetened.  A spoilt brat.  At jazz evening I drink very string coffee
(how can one sleep well withoug a good dose of coffeine (or theine)?
Cheers