[Dixielandjazz] Breda Jazz Festival

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sun May 5 21:25:30 PDT 2013

The band in the photo I had attached was just one that I had seen that day
in '76 .. unless you mean the band in our
facebook.com/eighthstreetorchestrapage in which case you are more than
welcome to drop by the Owen Sound
Farmer's Market any Saturday and even if you don't have a horn with you,
don't worry, we carry spares ;)

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*