[Dixielandjazz] Posting a tune list on Google

♫ Sharp Bill - - B# ♫ A1tradtrmpt at att.net
Sun May 5 09:05:27 PDT 2013

Does anyone know how to post something on the internet so that when you type in a Google search it would reference the item you posted.  I was thinking of posting a list of 3-4 hundred titles of trad tunes with the standard keys in which they are played, for instance Doctor Jazz [Eb].

The purpose being that if someone would like to print out such a list to take to a gig, and from which to call tunes, such a list would be available on the internet, after typing in Dixieland Tune List.  I wanted to find such a list, but it's not out there and available to the multitudes.  I keep running across lists that individuals have made for their personal use, but none are on the internet.  At least not that I can find.

How can I make it so?

B#, C Natural