[Dixielandjazz] Posting a tune list on Google

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 20:06:07 PDT 2013

Sharp Bill,

I am the webmaster for the New Orleans Jazz Club of Northern California.
On our website we have links to "Links to other sources of information",
like lists of local trad jazz bands, local jazz clubs, etc. I would be
happy to include your listing of trad jazz tunes in appropriate keys.

If you send me some keywords to include, they should increase the odds
that your list would pop up when anyone searches on Google.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

---------