[Dixielandjazz] 2nd verse Come to the Mardi Gras

Lois Willand loiswilland at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:39:55 PDT 2013

We watched the moon come to the Mardi Gras
Like a painted balloon at the Mardi Gras
Romance was ours, beneath Brazilian stars,
Love is there, in the air, everywhere that you are.
Make your sweetest dreams for two come true
Come to the Mardi Gras.

This song has been running through my head lately, so I looked it up
and found what was on your site.
I wrote what I remember of the 2nd verse.  Seems there should have
been a third verse too, but can't remember that.