[Dixielandjazz] Breda Jazz Festival

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 5 08:19:40 PDT 2013

Hello Internet Friends -

Next week I will be traveling to Holland for the Breda Jazz Festival (May 9 -
12): http://www.bredajazzfestival.nl/
I'll be there playing bass with Simon Stribling's Hoppin' Mad Jazz Band.  I also
have a few sets in "Festival Surprise Bands" which are groups of various
musicians put together for the occasion.

This will be my first trip to Holland and I'm really looking forward to it!
I've already been in touch with Bert Brandsma (on facebook...) and I can't wait
to see the Dixieland Crackerjacks.  I just wanted to put a little plug here in
case there are more DJMLers going to the festival.
Hope to see some of you in Holland!
- Katie

 http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera