[Dixielandjazz] Question for musescore users

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sat Mar 16 11:11:58 PDT 2013

under layout there is an option to set the scale of the page, and it will
increment by steps or you can set intermediate values.  If you need more
control than this, I'm sure there is a way and my musescore hot-shot 14
year old can probably tell us ;)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*