[Dixielandjazz] Question for musescore users

Ken Gates kwg915 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 10:40:37 PDT 2013

After the usual learning curve, I'm able to make a nice appearing lead
sheet.
It is a useful program.  Is there a way to slightly increase the space
between
the five staff lines?

I use the jazz lead sheet format in landscape mode.  The spacing on the
page fits nicely on letter size paper and there is ample room for more
vertical space between the five staff lines.  I've experimented with all
adjustments
I can find but haven't been able to make this one change for easier reading.
Any ideas?

Ken Gates