[Dixielandjazz] Wonderful World

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 16:39:37 PDT 2013

>Marek Marek Marek, look up the definition of Jazz and then tell me that neither Brubeck nor Miles didn’t play Jazz.
So you don’t care for their style, fine. But to say they don’t play
Jazz is...  Well since this is a polite list with no flaming, I am not
going to say it.

Actually, Bob, neither did Lu Watters.  Good enough for me.

Defintions  have been written by people.  Brainwashed people.
Remember the Three Deuces?
Cheers