[Dixielandjazz] FW: Louis and WAWW

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Mar 5 05:15:34 PST 2013

wow ... thanks for that blog link (it's going straight into
reader.google.com!)

and it just goes to show about television and the truth ;).

it's one of the reasons I really love this Internet, so many wrongs can be
righted when no one has to ask permission to publish :)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*