[Dixielandjazz] FW: Louis and WAWW

woodlanders woodlanders at free.fr
Tue Mar 5 04:52:51 PST 2013

This is not just someone's blog. It is Ricky Riccardi's blog. Ricky is the
author of What a Wonderful World, The Magic Of Louis Armstrong's Later
Years, a great book by all means, and a fantastic account of Louis Armstrong
All Stars years. Anyone with a slight interest in Louis Armstrong shoud have
read it and treasure it in his own personal library. In this book is the
answer to the question you ask, and many more.