[Dixielandjazz] Kirkcudbright Jazz Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 07:55:43 PDT 2013

Oh my,
Why have I not heard about that festival before?  I've looked at the
lineup, and it looks great!  And craft brewer is n deterrent, either.  Too
late for this year - I've just returned from a month in Canada and the US,
but as to the next one - who knows?  If I know long enought in advance, of
course.
Cheers