[Dixielandjazz] The late great Bob Ringwald?

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:03:14 PDT 2013

An interview by Aidin Vaziri in the San Francisco Chronical today (7/7/13)
with Molly Ringwald had this as the first question:

Q: Your father was a jazz musician. What are the earliest songs you
remember hearing around the house?

A: I listened to a lot of Bessie Smith when I was younger. My dad mainly
listened to traditional jazz music. I didn't discover the Great American
Songbook until much later, when I was older and started listening to Ella
Fitzgerald.

I sent a note to Aldin already ( avaziri at sfchronicle.com ) and will let you
know if he responds...

Dave Richoux