[Dixielandjazz] Appearing at The Red Lantern - Merton Street - Thursday August 1st

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 13:56:08 PDT 2013

Hello friends,

Thought I would let you know that I will be singing a few tunes with Rick Maltese on the ivories from 6-8:30 pm at The Red Lantern on Merton Street in Toronto. (Thursday August 1st)

I get paid a free meal and whatever tips come rushing in!!

I am hoping to make this a monthly gig.

Rick is a great piano player and he and I have worked on some tunes together.

Would love to see you out there if you can make it!

Barbara