[Dixielandjazz] Sad Story- need some info/help

Kaye Wade kayewade at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 3 12:07:03 PDT 2013

I have a collection of Records of Beatrice Kaye. I took them to have them transferred to CD's in case of an earthquake or any other bad thing that could happen- well-
the people I took it to accidentaly broke one- My favorite one-

"Hooray, Hooray! I'm going away with the man in the little white coat!"

Does anyone have the sheet music or a cd?  This has been like taking a way one of m children!

-----
Kaye Wade
Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader
1st. Honorary Stunt Woman in Stuntmens Assoc.of M.P.
(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,
*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com
Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist,"THIMBLES" The Clown)& The Reel Cowboys

http://www.KayeWade.com