[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band back on deck !!!

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Wed Jan 30 23:57:51 PST 2013

Dear Friends,
The New Melbourne Jazz Band will be at The Maroondah Club, Mount Dandenong
Road, East Ringwood next Wednesday evening, 6pm-till-9pm, in the Bistro.
Great Food, big dance floor and lots of "Fun Jazz" .
Please phone 9798 2922 to book a table.

Sunday Feb 10th we will be at THe Royal Hotel , Upper Ferntree Gully,
1pm-till-4pm, Lunch from mid-day. phone number for bookings is 97582755,

Sunday Feb 17th, we are back at The Dingley International Hotel, Boundary
Road, Dingley.
In the Bistro 1pm-till-4pm.
Great food and service from Sarah and Jenny and lots of your requests.
For a great day of Jazz please phone 9551 8344 to book a table.
Once again I thank you for your support.
Best wishes and hope to see you all soon,
Cheers, Ross
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com
www.andersonbass.com