[Dixielandjazz] OBSCURITY

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 23 02:55:06 PST 2013

<<all jazz is obscure to victims of incompetent media hacks >>

Why are you surprised?
Have you not noticed that any report which covers an incident of which you
have personal knowledge bears no relationship to what actually occurred.
I used to fly gliders. Every time a glider landed away from the airfield.
the local papers headlined `Airplane crashes`.This was in spite of
personally ringing the editors of all the local papers and offering them the
`real ` story. When I broke my leg hang gliding on my first flight the
papers ran with `Experienced pilot injured in crash`
Every time that the anchor in the studio has to depart from the script or
ask a supplementary question on a report, they display total ignorance of
the subject. Any subject!
These people have a vote! The mind boggles.

Pat.