[Dixielandjazz] OBSCURITY

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 13:11:26 PST 2013

I am afraid that we're getting farther and farther away from the topic.
Still, I often have the impression that journalist have to pass
ignorance tests, in which they are required to prove complete lack of
knowledge of the field on which they are to report or comment.  If
they have any idea whatsoever of the subject matter, they are
rejected.
Cheers