[Dixielandjazz] bohems

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 04:16:32 PST 2013

Pat wrote

(snip)  None other than Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band with a 2 page spread inside of an interview with list mate Tamas Ittzes.

You can see the Bohems in our village hall on Aug 18th. We fixed it a
couple of days ago. I know they've got a few dates open still.... maybe
Pat could persuade Bradford-u-Avon to up the fee a bit and book them?

Tony and I are going (for about the 6th time) to the Bohems' Festival at
the end of March. This time we're staying on for their "package" that
includes a night at Lake Balaton with a trip to a vineyard and a Danube
cruise with jazz band and a great buffet. On Tamas's behalf, I'm
inviting everybody to come!

Meanwhile, the rain and wind are competing for attention, no doubt the
shops are full of bedraggled people. I don't have to shop or cook, :-)
we're "working" at Dick Waterhouse's 3 day party in Kent. We'll be with
Geoff Cole and Brian White among others.

Good Yule to everybody,

Jude

www.judyeames.co.uk