[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Pat Ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 23 02:51:03 PST 2013

As an advertising ploy, I assume, I have been sent a copy of `Just Jazz` an English Trad Jazz magazine of which I was not previously aware.

What do we have on the front cover picture?  None other than Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band with a 2 page spread inside of an interview with list mate Tamas Ittzes.
This is a monthly magazine yet it carries 38 pages of articles, record and book reviews and reports from jazz clubs around the country and adverts for forthcoming festivals. 18 major festivals already fixed for 2014 from the Isle of Bute to Upton on Severn and Bude. All this plus regular gigs every week countrywide.
Obituaries on the back page including one report of the death of Graham Coyle in Australia by, who else but our own Bill Haesler.
Not bad. A magazine starting and ending with stuff from DJML members.  What a great list this is.

Pat