[Dixielandjazz] Just Jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 03:20:08 PST 2013

A very good mag it is, but of limited interest outside the UK - the reason
I'e not subscribed (the same goes for The American RAg - its interest is
limited to the US).  Had I been a UK resident, I'd have subscribed long
ago.  I bought some issues when I visited the UK, and enjoyed it very much.
Cheers