[Dixielandjazz] alphonso trent

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:51:22 PST 2013

Can you seriously expect everybody to be literate?  I'm referring to
Trent's fist name, of course.  At least here, we should give credit where
credit is due: Alphonso was my mistake, not theirs.
I only tried to play St. James Infirmary on the Amazon site, and it sounded
every bit as fast as on the LP.
Storyville was indeed a very good magazine.
Cheers