[Dixielandjazz] New - Old drummerless band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 07:21:42 PDT 2013

A very short snippets, the Alcoholic Blues.  To me, it belongs to Bob Helm,
although I heard a very imaginative version by a Dutch band based in
Enkuizen when I attended a jazz festival there.  A very nice fesival in a
very nice town.  This year it takes place between May 30 and June 2.  When
I was there, accomodation was rather scarce, so early reservations are
recommeded.  I found a room without facilities, and even that ws a little
difficult.
Cheers