[Dixielandjazz] Bill Bachmann

Justin Au jtazztrumpet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 23:50:00 PDT 2012

This is, indeed, a very sad loss. Bill was my trumpet teacher for nine
years.  In New Orleans, he played OKOM with Pete Fountain and other greats,
and everyone in Sacramento certainly knows how involved and caring he was
as an educator.

A memorial service in Bill's honor is set to occur at Price Funeral Chapel,
located at 6355 Sunrise Boulevard, Citrus Heights, CA 95610 on Friday,
October 19th at 10:00 am.

Justin

Message: 1