[Dixielandjazz] Dancers / Smoking Time Jazz Club

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:33:04 PDT 2012

I am not worried.  I have seen examples in Israel.  I am almost always
the oldest member of Swing de Gitanes and New Orleans Function
audience.  Only recently I went to a swing dance with the Swing de
Gitanes.
I have already mentioned the occasion when we went to hear the New
Orleans Function and the kids gave us the "what are those old farts
doing listening to OUR music?" look.
Cheers