[Dixielandjazz] Bill Armstrong memorial -- canceled

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:34:43 PDT 2012

Sorry to hear that.
Bill definitely deserves a tribute from the jazz community.
Bill issued lots of great music in his life time, and I have never
encountered remasterings as good as Bill's.
Sorry to hear of the problems of a place featuring jazz, too.  I can
only hope events here are never cancelled due to similar problems.
Marek, Israel