[Dixielandjazz] cornet

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sun Nov 4 06:11:14 PST 2012

who are the notable exceptions?  are there any modern feature players who
prefer the cornet?  I know my son does, and he'll give you a different
reason every time you ask him!

I would think in this modern age where even festival stages mic everything,
none of the concerns about volume or mix or blend would really matter
anymore, but I'm curious if my boy is part of a cornet renaissance ;)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*