[Dixielandjazz] FW: FH5+2

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Thu May 31 10:53:48 PDT 2012

I was raised on them in the days when you could just buy an entrance to
Disney and enjoy the music. As a teenager we were there almost every weekend
but  now am proud to say I know a few of the members and have for years
personally. Have a special relationship and call George Probert "Uncle  George".
I think anyone who has ever worked full or part time at Disney can tell
you of good and bad days. I've heard many stories of both but when the band
was  in it's prime, one of the best ever and many today compared to it, leave
lacking  for sure. JMO

Jazz Hugs

Judie