[Dixielandjazz] FH5+2

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:56:06 PDT 2012

> What a shame everyone couldn't have experienced live the happy sounds &
> sights of the FH5+2.  How can you resist that back-beat?

I cannot.  But the screaming made me reluctant to listen to the number
again.  I don't care how much fun they had, or their audience, and
appreciate that a jazz band has to make a living (in their case - most
were making their living in the Disney studios).  A band you remembr
live is always a nostalgic experience.  I judge the band only on the
merits of its music, where it is not marred by extra-musical noises.
Cheers