[Dixielandjazz] FH5+2

Rick Zahniser zahniser99 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 09:27:12 PDT 2012

Screaming?  Marek, screaming is what a man does when they dip him in
boiling oil.
They are shouting for joy!!  It's part of the song, and part of their
act.   They are performers.
"Extra-musical noises" is a perception on your part.  If you ever saw
them in person,
you /might/ understand.... probably not.

Rick Jolley