[Dixielandjazz] Kenote Collection recordings

Steve Call Steve_Call at byu.edu
Tue May 22 12:46:31 PDT 2012

Thanks Dan and thanks to all who helped me with information on the "Keynote
Collection" of swing era small group jazz recordings. I just scored  the box
set of 21 LPs on Ebay.

Steve Call

Steve Call, PhD
Professor of Music (Tuba, Euphonium, and Jazz Studies)
Director, BYU Jazz Legacy Dixieland Band
Brigham Young University
HFAC E-461
Provo, UT 84602
801-422-6116 (studio)